Foley injury lawyer Noel B. Leonard
Noel B. Leonard has represented a large variety of serious personal injury claims in Baldwin, Mobile, and Escambia Counties in Alabama. These claims usually consist of all non-workplace injuries.
Not sure what type of personal injury claim makes the most sense for you? Below are some examples of Personal Injury Claims and a short detailed explanation.
- Slip and Fall Claims – in order for this type of claim to apply you must have fallen on the defendants property and been injured. This defendant must then owe the plaintiff a “duty of care.” And finally, the injury must have been reasonably preventable or foreseeable by the defendant.
- Product Liability Claims – affects someone who was injured from a product they purchased. There are various forms of Product Liability Claims but the most common tend to be:
- Defect – you must prove that a product is defective
- Causation – you were hurt by the defective product and/or injured because it was a defective product
- Injury – you sustained a physical or mental injury because of the defective product
- Duty – the manufacturer or retailer owed you a duty to sell a safe product
- Any Other Non-Workplace Claim – this type of claim would be any other type of personal injury claim such as:
- Highway or Road Traffic Injury Claims – auto accident and driving-related injuries
- Industrial Disease Claims – exposure to substances or chemical that have adversely affected your health such as asbestos exposure at a shipyard or industrial plant.
- Fatal Accident Claims – any injury resulting in death due to negligence of someone who had a duty to care towards the victim.
Every person who has suffered a serious personal injury deserves the time and dedication our law firm can provide, in order to make sure you are compensated for your legitimate physical and financial pain and suffering. The statute of limitations for filing a claim is only 24 months from the date of discovery. Do not delay in contacting a qualified personal injury attorney in southern Alabama.
Call us now for a free case evaluation (251) 943-8638 or fill in our Free Case Evaluation Form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
We work with clients in Alabama’s Baldwin, Mobile, and Escambia Counties and surrounding areas including Foley, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Daphne, Robertsdale, Atmore, Elberta, Summerdale, the City of Mobile, Spanish Fort, Loxley, Bay Minette, Pritchard and Citronelle.